Case Two Lumbar Spine Case
As you proceed through this case consider all of the clinical aspects and especially consider the specifics of treatment that you would employ if this were your patient.
Add your most useful references to the bibliography below
1. Fascione JM, Peer KS. Spondylolysis: A review and treatment approach. Orthopaedic Nursing. 2007;26(2):104-111.
2. Determination of spondylolisthesis in low back pain by clinical evaluation. Kalpakcioglu et al. Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation. 2009. Vol 22 Issue 1 Page 27-32.
3. The Pars Interarticularis Stress Reaction, Spondylosis, and Spondylolisthesis Progression. Motley et.al. Journal of Athletic Training. 1998. Vol 33 Issue 4 Page 351-358.
4. Cavalier R, Herman MJ, Cheung EV, Pizzutillo PD. Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis in children and adolescents: I. Diagnosis, natural history, and nonsurgical management. J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2006 Jul;14(7):417-24.
5. Cheung EV, Herman MJ, Cavalier R, Pizzutillo PD. Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis in children and adolescents: II. Surgical management. J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2006 Aug;14(8):488-98.